2009年8月2日星期日

` Clubbing Night `

Aiikss `
dun know why tis few days kip headache ..
may be cause by the fucking hot whether & the haise ..
Even drink a lot of water oso useless 4 me .. ==
hehe..
but sumone promise 2 make me sum 'leong shui' d ..xD
dun lie me orhx ..=p

Saturday whole day juz stay at house take rest ..
juz sleep, eat, watch movie, & on9 ..
wat a boring weekend ?!
SienZzz ` haiz ..
Quennel ask me go 2 Sg.Wang shopping I oso reject ler..
Sry ler .. xP
Unusual situation orhx ` keke ..
Cuz I reali nt feeling well arhx ~
Hmm
I din nt attentend Jacklyn's step sis birthday party oso..
Sry sry ~
Anyway wish u Happy birthday - Lilly ^^

At night I decide go 2 pasar malam with my sis d..
but bcuz of some problem, we din't go le..
At the same time, I receive the call from Quennel ..
He ask me 2 go clubbing 2 celebrate mui kee's birthday..
(Actually 1 week ago he ady ask me 2 go)
First time I was reject him cuz I still headache d..
Second time he ask me agn ..
Third time..
Fourth time..
n finally I was promise 2 go ..
Kinda easy influrence by ppl .. =.=
No la, actually i ady promise him..
So, no choice lol ` hehe

I start prepare at 8.15pm ..
He kip calling me n ask me faster done n go his house ..
Cuz everyone is done n juz wait me oni .. = =
I try my best 2 rush everythings in a short period time .. =.=
Vry rush actually ..=='''
Arrive his house at 930 pm ..
All of them are waiting 4 me .. hehe
sry lol.. I noe i vry 'mo' de ..
WIlliam, Quennel, Mui Kee, May Ling is thr ..
Den William fetch us to find Hazel ..

They decide 2 go 'Oblique' (a special club in Bkt Bintang) ...xD
We reach thr around 10.30
Super early d lol .. ==
Today is free entry, no nid any cover charge but without any beverage provided ..
But we open 2 jugs of Carsberg ..
It is super cheap lol.. 2 jugs is oni cost RM75 ...
No idea why it is so cheaper ..
After we reserve the beverage n a table of sit, we leave thr n went 2 mamak stall..
While waiting Kindo coming, we had our 'dinner' thr ..
I was meet Melvin thr ..
He is 2gather wf a gang of friends ..
Nth speacial happen in mamak stall ..
juz chatting around n blow water ...xD
Since we r finish eating but Kindo is still nt yet coming ..
So, we went 2 bus stop n wait him ..
Finally he is coming ..

I like the DJ 2day ..
All the song she play is nice & famous ..xD
We all juz dance at thr like crazy ..haha
Getting much more ppl at midnight ...
more tight we dance at stage .. ==
Suddendly i receive a msg from Christ ..
He told me he is thr oso..
Ask me 2 meet him ..
Meet him outside the toilet ..
No other place can meet ...xD
He told me somethings ...
Blah Blah Blah {SECRET}
den he was leave n went bck home ler ..
Aiikss..m00dy ~!

Time is turn around 3am ler..
Seems everyone is tired so v decide 2 go bck home earlier..
On the way we go bck home, May Ling n Mui Kee was take a nap..
Me, Hazel & Kindo juz listen song n take pic thr ..
William is concentrate on driving n Quennel is fa dai thr ...xD
William send me & Kindo at Quennel's house n he fetch Hazel, May Ling & Mui Kee go bck home..
Quennel fetch me n Kindo go bck ..
Thx Quennel & William ler .. !!

I reach home around 3.45am ler ..
Feel sleepy ..
After bath and all tat ..
I juz go 2 my warm bed ..hehe

Hmmm ..
Today hv 2 wish :`Happy Birthday` to
- Lilly
- Mui Kee

Apologize to
- Babee
- Quennel
- Christ

Thx to
- William
- Quennel
- Hazel

Have a nice day to all of You ..~!!

___Inside Clubbing (no point 2 take, juz take 4 fun)___











___ Nicholas & Friends ___


`Drinking Beer .. Chheesee~!`




` Nicholas & Hazel `




` Quennel & Nicholas `

___ On The Way go bck home ( tired ) ___






`Kindo & Nicholas`

=) ENJOY (=


没有评论:

发表评论