2009年7月28日星期二

`` 200907282343 ... I LOVE EUU ..``

HAPPY ..?
ya, the feeling im nw..
hmm..
I'm excited to haerd from euu to say: `YES, I DO` ..
I'm apperciate euu..
Thx tat u gv us a opportunity..

Should i promise euu anythings ..?
Euu say tat I'm the prefect guy..
Ooops, im nt la..
I scare 2 make euu dissipointed arhx ^^
In the 3h09m45s d conversation juz nw, i feel tat I din't choose wrong pers0n..
Euu ask me, wil i regret into tis relationship..?
Comfirm 2 tell euu, I won't ..^^

Hmm..
I wan 2 thx all Jacklyn's friends tat oways concern about her ..
Gv the best wishes to her ..
Some of them are praise me..
THANKS A LOT ..^^

Aiikss, headache again ..
I could't spend much time 2 surf net ady ..
But before i goiin 2 sleep, i wish 2 finish this blog..
A meaningful blog 2 me ..

` 200907282343 ... I LOVE EUU - JACKLYN `

1 条评论:

  1. wow~

    Nicholas lenq zaii paktor jor arhx...

    ^^
    wish u 2 keep sweet sweet ya...

    hehe

    回复删除