2009年7月11日星期六

Farewell Night

i had receive a Troop B prefect farewell party invatation from my ex-senior Li Fung on 07/07/09..
my loving senior as well..^^
the farewell party details informations as below:
date: 11 july 2009 (sat)
venue: QQ steamboat Kepong
time:6.++ pm

hmm..
im nt reali wan 2 go actually cuz im tired today ..
but no choice lol , cuz my loving senior are invate me to go..
sumore i miss all my ex-juniors n ex-seniors oso..
so,im goiin 2 prepare around 7.++ at night n waiting melvin 2 fetch me on 8pm sharp as he tell me..
times was pass min by min, sec by sec .. wtf.?! i hate ppl not observe the time..
he haven reach .. n he tell me hv 2 wait 1 more ppl tat come bck from genting ,tat is my junior oso jia hau..
ok..im calm down ..
Finally,he came around 9pm..

we reach our destination around 9.30 ..
since i reach QQ steamboat station, i heard tat my name was shout by my ex-juniors n ex-seniors..
embressing actually, but im fucking happy bcuz they nvr 4get me..
my ex-juniors+ex-seniors i miss..
: sheh kee, siew luan, jun feng, li fung, n many other else ..^^
n my ex-partner last time, timbalan ketua troop B - hooi kuan
long time din gather wf them ady..

start chatting around wf them ..
enjoy-iing..^^
melvin are hungry but he dislike 2 eat steamboat..
he said vry disgusting .. mayb those of the food are drops around the table..
terrible juniors ..haha^^
so, melvin ask me n jai hau accompany him go CAREFREE CAFE to have dinner thr..
im order mamitte rice + cold chocolate ..
hmm..the mamitte rice ?! omg..!!
tasteless n the chicken din chop in small pieces de..?!
how 2 eat ..?! n the chocolate damn bitter lol..!!
fuck.. the rice cost RM 6.50 + chocolate cost RM 4.50..
even though it is nt expensive but it is nt valueable..!
3 ppl totally cost RM 41.50 ..
4get about it ..
mamitte rice + cold chocolate


we'r bck to steamboat station 5 them ..
bt some of the juniors ady bck cuz is too night 4 them..
juz leave around 10++ ppl..
we r juz taking photo + chatting ..

times is goiing 11.++ ,they juz paid the bill n leave the shop..
melvin fetch us bck home..
on the way bck home,i have receive quennel's call..
he ask me go to clubbing later ..
==''' v hv 2 reach thr bfore 12am..
how can i rush thr b4 12am ?
melvin still hv to fetch all of them bck home..
sumore their car nt enuf space ,if v crushing in 2 more ppl, they scare tat wil hv police checking on the way we go n oso bck ..
I was reject quennel even i wish 2 go too..
nvm lul, juz wait nxt time ^^
stay at home n be a good boii..kakaxx (pretend-iing)

At the end, the farewell party ady pass by a short time..
but im enjoying n get a memories thr..
n oso wish Troop B all the best ..!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
photo wil be upload tomoro ..
to be continue .... (03:10 am)




----------------------------------photo uploaded (12/07)-----------------------------------


me n sheh kee :)

ching yan n li fung :)

my loving ex-juniors n ex-senior :)


siew luen n me :)


juz upload few pihoto, cuz some of the photo vry ugly ..XD ^^
Enjoy^^

没有评论:

发表评论