2009年7月11日星期六

Share

I'm bck from farewell party..
nth 2 do at home, juz on9 n chatting wf friends..
chat wf either one of my buddies - Edson ..

v r chatting quite different topic 2day..
hmm.. not important wf wat topic v r chatting about..
but the problem tat i suffer-iing ,Edson hv solve 4 me..
He tell me a lot of useful teory..
Even though he is youngest than me but his thinking is mature den other teenagers..

Edson: u're confusing about this, dont doubt yrself , just be yrself , choose what u wanted , try to have fun no matter what u do ..but not spoiled yrself and behave all the times..

Edson: THINK BEFORE U MAKE A DECISION , ALWAYS THINK NO MATTER U'RE DROP BY ANYWHERE .. OR JOINING ANY FRIENDS ... JUST KEEP ON THINKING ... WHAT SHOULD DO .. WHAT SHOUDN'T DO!

the teory he try 2 tell me is quite useful 4 me ..
still hv many of his experience is solve my problem..
i could't open 2 public those experience he was pass through..
cuz tis is PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL..

im happy to share any topic n even secret wf him..
cuz i believe tat he wont tell anyone the topic tat we r chatting about..
he tells me tat the world is actually reality n i realized tat is truth..
he ask me don't care those gossip n rumous..
juz do watever v think tat is true n nvr regret wf wat v done ..
yea.. I agree..!!

I hv touch some Edson's sadness happen last time..
sry, I hv 2 apologize wf euu ..
i wish euu wil be happy all the time..

I glad to hv a friend like euu..
can share problem n euu gv me a good soloution n explaination as well..
Anyway,wish u all the best in ur life ..
Kip in touch my buddy,Edson..^^
(04:02am)

没有评论:

发表评论